To dispute the payment of a claim by MSP you can resubmit the claim with a note indicating you are requesting a reassessment and a brief explanation of the details. If you are including paper correspondence be sure to indicate "correspondence sent" in the claim's comment field.

Use the submission code X anytime you are indicating a payment dispute.

The Doctors of BC' Reference Committee meets three times a year to review payment disputes between physicians and MSP and recommends resolutions.