If the Health Services Number is not available for the newborn, you can submit the claim with the mother's Health Service Number (HSN) with the newborn's information (full name and date of birth). The mother's name should be indicated in the comments section of the claim. If the mother has recently moved, the address also should be indicated.

Billing for a Newborn in Saskatchewan