Unfortunately once your claim is in the "Pending" status changes cannot be made. If you have submitted a claim with an error, you will need to wait until either the claim is rejected where you can then make the changes needed and resubmit or you will need to wait and unsettle the paid claim to submit your change. 

Debit Request for a Paid Claim

How do I make changes or stop a claim?