How to fix a rejected Out Of Province claim:
To fix a rejected out of province claim is a two-step process. First update the patient record and then reload the patient information into the invoice.
To do so, follow these steps:
1. Update the patient's details under your 'Manage Patients' menu.
The required fields for out of province claims are:
- First name, last name
- Healthcare Type (province patient is from)
- Health Number (out of province health card # - enter in Health and Service Information section - see screenshot)
- Date of Birth
- Full Address - address line 1, city, province, and postal code.
Then click the blue “Update Patient” button to save.
2. Once this is done, edit the invoice in question and hit the 'reload' button next to the patient's name (attached image). This will add all the updated patient details into your invoice automatically.