ClinicAid is set up with default settings for patient creation. You can set up your patient creation forms to fit your workflow.
The Default Settings may look different by Province:
To change these default settings:
- Go to Preferences
- Select Settings. (These changes will only affect the user who is making them.)
- Click on Patient Quick Forms
The Default (Primary) is for in Province Patients. And the Default OOP is for your out-of-province patient creation.
Click on the Blue box with a pencil (Edit this form) and add or remove all the fields necessary, once completed click on"Update Quick From”.
You can also create new Quick Patient forms:
- Name the form
- Click on “New Quick From”
- Click on Edit to add fields.
- Add all the fields necessary
- Click on” Update Quick From”.