There is an easy way to add new patients into ClinicAid in BC. The Ministry allows you to auto-populate patient records directly from their website.
Follow these two simple steps:
- Click on the "+" sign in the Patient Information box on the Create Invoice page.
- Then fill in the PHN and DOB and click the green "Auto-Populate" and the blue "Create Patient" button at the bottom.
Note: you can modify the above ‘Add a new patient’ form in the ClinicAid “Preferences” section in the left-hand menu under “Settings” and “Patient Quick Forms”.
- Click the blue pencil to edit.
- Next, click the green “+” sign to add a field (and the red garbage can to remove one).
- Last, click the blue “Update Quick Form” button to save.