Saskatchewan Billing Assistance

Answers to commonly asked questions for Physicians in Saskatchewan

How to correct claims MSB has underpaid
If you have any underpaid claims on your remittance that you feel were assessed incorrectly, you're able to complete the attached Request for Review of...
Thu, 5 Oct, 2017 at 1:09 PM
Billing for a Newborn in Saskatchewan
If the Health Services Number is not available for the newborn, you can submit the claim with the mother's Health Service Number (HSN) with the newborn...
Thu, 18 Oct, 2018 at 1:56 PM
What is the time limit I can submit my claims?
Claims must be received by the Ministry of Health within six months following the date of service. The six months’ time limit may be extended to twelve ...
Thu, 18 Oct, 2018 at 2:21 PM
How do I bill for a patient that was referred by an Out of Province doctor?
When a patient has been referred by a physician outside of Saskatchewan, you will need to indicate the doctor's name and province in the comments secti...
Thu, 3 Jan, 2019 at 4:03 PM